2 oz. Inspiro Tequila
1 oz. Freshly Brewed Espresso or Cold Brewed Coffee
1 oz. Agave Syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake very well – for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with 3 coffee beans and a toasted marshmallow.
- For an extra kick, mix coarse sea salt with ground espresso into a flat dish. Rim martini glass with a lemon wedge and dip to coat rim in mixture.
- Pro Tip: Chill your martini glasses in freezer for 15 minutes for elevated cocktail presentation.
Smooth enough to sip on its own
Women owned, operated and created