As the summer days warm up, nothing is better than a cold cocktail to cool you down. So as you sit poolside with friends or grill out at a barbecue, here are three simple tequila cocktails you can make and enjoy all summer long.
Let’s get mixing!
Nothing conjures up feelings of a tropical vacation like a pineapple cocktail. There is something cool and refreshing about the sweet, tart, juicy flavor of a pineapple. When it’s paired with tequila, it’s the perfect backdrop since it adds the right amount of sweet without needing to add another sweetener. So make your next summer BBQ feel like a vacation with our Pineapple Crush cocktail. This simple summer cocktail will help “cool” the heat of the BBQ sauce, and its orange color will invoke memories of past summer sunsets.
- 1 ½ oz. Inspiro Tequila
- ¼ oz. Campari
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- Combine all ingredients with ice into a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain over fresh ice and garnish with a pineapple wedge and pineapple leaf.
A spritz is the perfect refreshing summer cocktail for summer soirees or a girl’s night out. We love a simple spritz and our Citrus Spritz delivers with tequila, refreshing citrus, and some fizz to top it off. The rosemary simple syrup adds the right amount of herbal zest to balance it out this easy, clean cocktail.
- 2 oz. grapefruit juice
- 2 oz. Inspiro Tequila
- Half a lemon, juiced
- Rosemary simple syrup
- Soda water
- To make the rosemary simple syrup, combine 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, and ¼ cup of rosemary in a saucepan (this recipe will make extra syrup for additional cocktails).
- Bring to boil, stirring the mixture until the sugar dissolves.
- Simmer the syrup for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let the syrup steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain out and discard the rosemary from the syrup. Store syrup in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- To make the cocktail, add ice, grapefruit juice, Inspiro Tequila, lemon juice, and rosemary simple syrup (to taste) to a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour over ice, top with soda water, and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Inspiro Tequila & Soda
If you want to make something light, refreshing, and really easy, try our clean Inspiro Tequila & Soda. You only need 3 ingredients! When you add in Inspiro Tequila’s additive-free, zero carbs, zero sugar, 100% pure agave, barrel-rested Luna Blanco, this simple drink will taste anything but simple. Inspiro Tequila’s Luna Blanco is so easy to drink, you don’t need a cocktail with a lot of ingredients. Our Tequila & Soda lets the flavor profile of Inspiro Tequila shine through. It’s a great clean tequila cocktail for a summer day at the beach, lazy afternoons poolside, or on your next summer adventure!
- 1 1/2 oz. Inspiro Tequila
- 4 oz. of preferred soda water
- 1 -2 wedges of fresh lime
- 1 garnish twist – pick your favorite citrus: lime, lemon, or grapefruit
- Fill a glass with ice, squeeze in lime wedges, and add Inspiro Tequila.
- Top with soda water, stir, and add your garnish twist.
Did you love our simple, clean, additive-free tequila cocktails? We have more recipes for you!
Check out our other Inspiro Tequila cocktails to get inspired this summer.
Sign up for our newsletter, Sips of Inspiration, to stay up on our latest cocktails and all things tequila.
Drink Inspired – Sip Inspiro Tequila.